Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bomber hat!

WHeeee!!!!
I got to sew yesterday.
And on yet another snow day also!
 I printed out the pattern for this hat from Betz White's book Warm Fuzzies a month ago.
 The pattern recommends enlarging 250%. When I started making the hat, I forgot that the copier I was using only went up to 200%. I sewed it up, wondering who it would fit. 
 The prototype fit my daughter's head.
She was so excited. Almost like Cinderella. The 2 purple sweaters were there together. Fate.
Cashmere lining. How nice.
 She wouldn't stay still long enough to get a picture of the flaps up.
 I'm very excited to make them in other sizes.
And to offer another product in my line of repurposed sweaters. 
'Cause you know.. you've seen my sweater hill. It hasn't gotten any smaller.

Have a good one.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment