Monday, November 2, 2015

look! it's not mittens!

After 2 weeks of sewing mittens, I needed a break.
So I made a few more infant hats.

And some Christmas Stockings!


What a nice change
 Some have the same on the front and back, and some have a solid back

There are more sweaters pulled for making today. 

And now for the obligatory, albeit somewhat not up to standard, photos of Halloween costumes


And the adults who borrowed heavily from the kid costume box.

My husband and I would have won the best couple award, but I went home at midnight to relieve the babysitter. So they gave him the best male. My little badge says, "he's a keeper" HA! get it!

Hope all is well where you are..
Ciao,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Those little hats are so so cute. And I love your costumes! I was the Queen of England again. it's my favourite costume :)

    ReplyDelete